Professional School Counselor Program Admissions
Applications are due on May 1, 2021.
Prerequisite Requirements w/ a B or higher:
- Abnormal Psychology (USU’s PSY 3210)
- Analysis of Behavior (USU’s PSY 1400 & 1410)
- Statistics course at or above the 2000-level
Courses can be taken through USU or an accredited institution, but must be completed by the application deadline or current spring semester. The applicant must have an official transcript sent from the institution when the course is completed. If an applicant prefers, USU offers the three prerequisite courses both on-campus and online.
- Application completed through the USU School of Graduate Studies
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges & universities
- 3.2 GPA for the last 60 credits
- 40th percentile or higher scores on the Miller Analogy Test (MAT) or 40th percentile on the quantitative and verbal sections of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).