Skip to main content
School Psychology PhD & EdS |
- Application review for the PhD and EdS Programs begins December 1st of the year prior to desired admission.
- To receive highest priority, applications should be completed prior to the review deadlines.
- Applications received after review deadlines are not guaranteed full consideration.
Review & Interview Timeline
- Applications for the PhD and EdS Programs are reviewed in early December.
- Promising candidates are invited to attend an on-campus interview day, which is held on the first Monday in February.
- Interview days provide prospective students the opportunity to meet Program Faculty and current graduate students.
- Program Faculty typically convene to make admissions decisions within two weeks following interview day.
- Admissions offers are extended by individual faculty who are interested in serving as a student’s Major Professor.
- Applicants offered admission into the PhD or EdS program have until April 15th to accept/decline the offer.
- All admissions offers are automatically void at the end of the working day on April 15th.